Designation & Salary
PROJECT ASSOCIATE Mayra Enterprise
Responsibilites and Duties
- Responsible for the entire life-cycle of all projects assigned to the individual.
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and abide by the individual project instructions.
- Liaise with the Project Manager to clarify project parameters.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Linguists globally.
- Coordinate with quality personnel to ensure that the translation perfectly complies with instructions and is linguistically perfect.
- Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to the Project Manager as soon as that information is available.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective time management, self-starting, and proactive attitude.
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Interest in new technologies and should be tech savvy.
- Experience in coordinating projects and assignment of resources will be a plus.
- A few months to a few years of experience in the localization industry will be a plus.
- Knowledge of any Indian/Foreign language will be an additional benefit.
If you have the requested skills, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
The above job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required by the candidate. The candidate may be asked to perform other duties as required.