Translation in simple words, is an officially accepted translation of a legal document. Birth certificates, academic certificates or declarations, Legal documents, Marriage certificates, Death certificates and others related to it falls under Sworn translation.- Sworn translations are – used for administration purposes or governmental requirements.
There are no – fixed regulations regarding sworn translations Every country has different types of legal documents and so is the requirement. -Hence, the regulations of the legal documents can be modifiable and adapted based on the location.
Who are the sworn translators?
Sworn Translation is quite common in In countries like Spain, France and Netherlands. The translators who perform Sworn translation are called Sworn Translators – as they take oath before a court that his or her translations are accepted as a full and faithful version of the original and in accordance with legal requirements.
– They are also hired and authorized by the External Affairs/Foreign Department Office to translate official documents/Credentials.
How is sworn translation different?
Sworn translations are more reliable and can be considered as the backbone -f information given after the original copy. – They are responsible as translated copy is signed and sealed by a sworn translator. –
Certificates Apostille Services:
By stating the relevant qualifications, a translation service provider can be certified. Accordingly, the translator or translation company should do the followings:
• -Confirm that the Original document is a true and accurate translation.-
• – Print the date of the translation
• -Provide a full name and contact details of the translator or a representative of the translation company.
– Nevertheless, to make this process easier and speedy, the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 drafted the Apostille Convention. This is in a form of stamp or printed document -containing ten numbered standard fields. – It guarantees that all the documents from the administration or judicial organisms are valid in – all the 51 countries that signed it. –
Mayra Enterprise feels proud to quote that it is being one of the most acclaimed Sworn translations service providers. – We are expert in – linguistics, terminology, and legislation Sworn translation. Our translations possess – a specific ethical code and precise rules. They – use a quality charter for the page formatting of the translated text. By providing the apostille services, we make the documents legalized without taking part of the third party -and thereby making the process speedy and simpler.